Friday, July 31, 2009

NINTENDO Wii GAME REVIEW: RESIDENT EVIL 4



DEVELOPED BY: CAPCOM

PUBLISHED BY: CAPCOM

RELEASE DATE: JUNE 19,2007

GENRE: ACTION RPG / STRATEGY

When I first purchased my Nintendo Wii I also came home with Resident Evil. I passed up Metroid Prime to get this title, and I have no regrets. By far the best Resident Evil game I've played. Took me about two weeks to beat the game, but I was only playing about an hour or two a day. Fun game from beginning to end. I had so much fun that I beat the game in every level difficulty, unlocked everything, and got every single upgrade for every weapon. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep every weapon due to to lack of space in my weapons box. The game is just like every other Resident Evil just with a few more quirks, better graphics, and a new story. What makes this Resident Evil different from the rest is the Wii controler. Rather than aiming the normal way using the buttons on the controller, with the Wii remote you just point at the screen and get a "House of the Dead 2" type of feeling. A fun and exciting game from beginning to end. Played this game in the dark and It felt even more intense. Zombies attacking from behind made my heart jump several times. Still waiting for the second edition for Wii to come out. I give this game a 9 out of 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment