Wednesday, July 29, 2009

PLAYSTATION 3 GAME REVIEW: LITTLE BIG PLANET



DEVELOPED BY: MEDIA MOLECULE

PUBLISHED BY: SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT

RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 28,2008

GENRE: PLATFORMER


I've been hearing a lot of good things about Little Big Planet for the PS3, so I had to go and check it out for myself. I was very impressed by the graphics, and also very entertained when playing the game. You start out with a character that looks like a plain rag doll, and you get to customize your little rag doll the way you want. Many different options to choose from as far as appearance. You can also customize your home base, or shall I say "Hub" which is where you start off each game before you select a mission. In each mission you pretty much have to run through the board going through different obstacles, and death traps while running jumping, and grabbing. As you walk through each mission you can customize the stage with cool stickers. You also use these stickers to unlock prizes, special uniforms, and locked missions. There is also the option to create, and publish your own mission/stage with unlimited possibilities on the customization. I'm defiantly happy with purchasing this game, and I would give it a 9 out of 10.

1 comments:

SMILEY said...

Yeah it's a good game, but gets really hard towards the final missions.

Post a Comment