Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PLAYSTATION STORE DOWNLOADS REVIEW: CRASH COMMANDOS


DEVELOPED BY: EPOS GAME STUDIOS

PUBLISHED BY: SONY COMPUTER ENT

RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 18,2008

GENRE: ACTION / THIRD PERSON SHOOTER


I've been playing Crash Commandos on the Playstation 3 for several weeks now, and the game is still intense. When I first played the game I found it difficult to control, however after playing for about 15 minutes, I caught the groove, went into a zone, and couldn't stop playing. This is one of the best Playstation Store downloads I've ever played. You play as a soldier equipped with an arsenal of weaponry. From a shotgun to a grenade launcher, just to name a few. You also have a jet pack on your back, which allows you to "fly" for a short amount of time. It's you against everyone else. An all out war. There are about 20 mission challenges, but I'm still hungry for more. Maybe later on there will be an ad-on pack to download, but until then you can still play a customized mission sequence that can go on for hours. Unfortunately, it's a one player game. I tried to play the online multiplayer, but can never find a game to join. Either way playing against the computer was just as good. As the levels progress on the mission challenges the computer gets harder. A definite must have game to go with all the other greats. I give this game a 8.5 out of 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment